BOISE, Idaho - A 13-year-old girl struck by a car while riding her bike in Boise has died.
Officials say the girl died Tuesday evening.
She was hit about 6:30 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of Ustick Road and North Jullion Street.
Police say the girl was traveling south across Ustick Road with two other children in a crosswalk that has a signal.
The girl wasn't wearing a helmet.
Police are continuing to investigate.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position