SEATTLE, Wash. - The funeral for the pilot killed in Tuesday's news helicopter crash in Seattle will be Saturday in Issaquah.
KOMO says the funeral for Gary Pfitzner will be at noon Saturday at St. Joseph's Catholic Church. The service is open to the public.
Pfitzner and photographer Bill Strothman were killed as their copter went out of control while taking off from the KOMO helipad. It crashed and burned in the street near the Seattle Center.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday