SEATTLE, Wash. - The funeral for the pilot killed in Tuesday's news helicopter crash in Seattle will be Saturday in Issaquah.
KOMO says the funeral for Gary Pfitzner will be at noon Saturday at St. Joseph's Catholic Church. The service is open to the public.
Pfitzner and photographer Bill Strothman were killed as their copter went out of control while taking off from the KOMO helipad. It crashed and burned in the street near the Seattle Center.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day