PASCO, Wash. - A Franklin County Jail corrections officer accused of having sex with an inmate has resigned while under investigation.
The sheriff's office said Tuesday that 41-year-old Justin Husom resigned after being questioned about reports he had consensual sex with a woman in return contraband, apparently a razor.
The Tri-City Herald reports Husom and the woman both initially denied having any sexual contact.
The state attorney general's office is reviewing the case.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter