POCATELLO, Idaho - Authorities in southeast Idaho say foul play is suspected in the death of a 47-year-old man found in his home in northern Bannock County.
Bannock County Prosecutor Steve Herzog released few details Wednesday but says officials don't have concerns about potential suspects being at large. He didn't elaborate.
Firefighters responding to smoke at a residence found Martin Anderton on May 1. He was taken to Portneuf Medical Center and died on May 7 at a hospital in Utah.
The Bannock County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
Herzog says no charges are currently pending.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting