POCATELLO, Idaho - Authorities in southeast Idaho say foul play is suspected in the death of a 47-year-old man found in his home in northern Bannock County.
Bannock County Prosecutor Steve Herzog released few details Wednesday but says officials don't have concerns about potential suspects being at large. He didn't elaborate.
Firefighters responding to smoke at a residence found Martin Anderton on May 1. He was taken to Portneuf Medical Center and died on May 7 at a hospital in Utah.
The Bannock County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
Herzog says no charges are currently pending.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday