Salem, OR - State regulators say a former McMinnville insurance agent has been ordered to reimburse seven clients for $46,000 in premiums he kept instead of forwarding to insurers.
The state Department of Consumer and Business Services said Wednesday its Insurance Division has revoked the expired agent license and active insurance consultant license of Raymond Madison.
The department said the victims included a restaurant, a fire equipment store, and a gutter and siding business.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital