BOISE, Idaho - A former southern Idaho man has pleaded guilty in federal court to sexually exploiting two children.
Thirty-three-year-old Michael Brian Clair, formerly of Hazelton and Parker, Ariz., admitted in court Monday that he sexually abused two children and produced child pornography. He faces up to 30 years in prison when he is sentenced by U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge on Oct. 7.
Clair was arrested in Hazelton in February as part of a five-week, multi-state investigation dubbed "Operation iGuardian" led by Homeland Security. Prosecutors said Clair drew attention last October when he responded to an Internet advertisement posted by a federal agent in New Orleans and made statements about sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl and trading sexually explicit images.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time