SEATTLE - The National Weather Service has issued flood warnings Tuesday for Chehalis River near Grand Mound in Thurston County and Porter in Grays Harbor County.
Also for the Skookumchuck River near Bucoda in Lewis and Thurston counties, and the Skokomish River near Potlatch in Mason County.
Because of heavy rains in Western Washington, forecasters also are watching for flooding on other rivers in Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason and Thurston counties.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone