HELENA, Mont. - Gov. Steve Bullock has ordered that flags be flown at half-staff Wednesday to honor six people, including the Three Forks fire chief, who were killed in a crash east of Helena last week.
Authorities continue to investigate Thursday's crash between a pickup truck carrying a family of five and a fire engine driven by Chief Todd Rummel.
A funeral service for Rummel is scheduled for Wednesday in Three Forks. Funerals for Matthew Boegli, Crystal Ross and their three young children are scheduled for Thursday in Helena.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March