CENTRALIA, Wash. - A Centralia police officer who was fired two years ago for excessive Taser use and policy violations has won his job back.
An arbitrator ruled Tuesday that the accusations against Phillip Reynolds did not warrant termination.
The Chronicle reports the city also owes Reynolds back pay and benefits.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line