BELLINGHAM, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says an 18-year-old man was run over and killed when he fell from the bed of a moving pickup truck on the Lummi Reservation.
Trooper Mark Francis says Isaac O. Misanes, of Ferndale, was seated in the rear of a cab on and somehow managed to crawl through a sliding rear window into the truck bed.
Francis says the teen fell from the truck and a back tire on the driver's side ran over him. He died at the scene Wednesday.
Misanes was riding in the truck with three others. The Bellingham Herald reports that 25-year-old driver is not suspected of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River