GOLD BAR, Wash. - The two men injured in an avalanche Tuesday at Stevens Pass are a father and son from La Conner.
Chelan County Sheriff Brian Burnett tells KPQ the men were just outside the ski area at a place called Big Chief.
Stevens Pass Ski Patrol rescuers said 23-year-old Eric Marble suffered head and knee injuries and 48-year-old Curt Marble suffered a knee injury. They were not totally buried.
Both were treated at a hospital in Everett.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties