GOLD BAR, Wash. - The two men injured in an avalanche Tuesday at Stevens Pass are a father and son from La Conner.
Chelan County Sheriff Brian Burnett tells KPQ the men were just outside the ski area at a place called Big Chief.
Stevens Pass Ski Patrol rescuers said 23-year-old Eric Marble suffered head and knee injuries and 48-year-old Curt Marble suffered a knee injury. They were not totally buried.
Both were treated at a hospital in Everett.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane