EVERETT, Wash. - Police say a man was stabbed to death in a domestic violence fight early Monday in Everett.
When officers arrived they found a woman giving first aid to the victim who died of his injuries.
Police searched the area with a dog and arrested a man suspected of the stabbing.
Neighbors told KING the victim was stabbed when he tried to break up a fight between the woman and her boyfriend.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line