FALL CITY, Wash. - The King County sheriff's office says the pilot has been killed in a small plane crash at Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course.
Sgt. DB Gates tells KOMO radio the crash was reported about 8 a.m. Tuesday and the plane may have clipped trees.
The pilot is believed to be the only person on board.
The head golf pro at the course, Jeff Groshell, told The Seattle Times the plane came close to a maintenance worker when it crashed in the ninth fairway.
The plane had reportedly just taken off from the Fall City Airport.
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase