Police say two people are in custody after an exchange of gunfire inside a Billings house left one of them wounded and prompted police to evacuate several people out a back window.
The Billings Police Department said in a statement that officers responded to a report of a man with a gun at about 11 p.m. Sunday on the south side of the city.
The officers heard several shots inside the house, and helped several people inside crawl out a back window to safety.
The two unidentified suspects were taken into custody after they came out the front door. One of the suspects was transported to Billings Clinic with injuries that were not considered life threatening.
Charges had not been filed as of Monday morning.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties