PASCO, Wash. - A man who worked as a Franklin County corrections officer pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges that he had sex with two women inmates.
Justin T. Husom resigned while under investigation.
The Tri-City Herald reports he faces trial July 16 before a judge stepping in from the Yakima County Superior Court.
Husum is accused of having sex with the women in return for jail contraband and he is charged with custodial sexual misconduct.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives