EVERETT, Wash. - A police spokesman in Everett, Wash., says officers found a woman fatally shot, a man with stab wounds and two children when they responded to an apartment.
Officer Aaron Snell said the man was taken to a hospital Thursday evening. His condition was not known.
The two children were unhurt and were taken into temporary protective custody.
Snell says detectives don't think anyone else is involved.
Officers went to the apartment after a caller said shots had been fired.
No additional details were immediately available
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday