EVERETT, Wash. - A police spokesman in Everett, Wash., says officers found a woman fatally shot, a man with stab wounds and two children when they responded to an apartment.
Officer Aaron Snell said the man was taken to a hospital Thursday evening. His condition was not known.
The two children were unhurt and were taken into temporary protective custody.
Snell says detectives don't think anyone else is involved.
Officers went to the apartment after a caller said shots had been fired.
No additional details were immediately available
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults