EUGENE, Ore. - Eugene twin brothers Jody and Jacky Allard have been returned from Colorado where they were arrested in May as fugitives. The two 42-year-olds were lodged Wednesday in the Lane County Jail on felony child pornography charges.
The Register-Guard reports the men apparently fled in May after state investigators searched their home.
At the time, Jody Allard was a math and physical education teacher at Shasta Middle School. He was fired in June.
Together, the brothers owned and operated Willamette Valley Sports Academy in Eugene and were involved in youth sports.
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho
- Spokane ralliers join cities around country to show support of Obamacare