EUGENE, Ore. - Eugene twin brothers Jody and Jacky Allard have been returned from Colorado where they were arrested in May as fugitives. The two 42-year-olds were lodged Wednesday in the Lane County Jail on felony child pornography charges.
The Register-Guard reports the men apparently fled in May after state investigators searched their home.
At the time, Jody Allard was a math and physical education teacher at Shasta Middle School. He was fired in June.
Together, the brothers owned and operated Willamette Valley Sports Academy in Eugene and were involved in youth sports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties