Eugene, OR - A Eugene high school athletic trainer accused of sexual contact with a student pleaded not guilty Thursday in Lane County Circuit Court to sexual abuse charges.
The Register-Guard reports 29-year-old Timothy Michael Schley has been released on bail.
He's accused of having sexual contact with the girl three times since the end of October. He was arrested Feb. 13 and has resigned from the Bethel School District.
Schley had been the only trainer for five years for Willamette High School sports teams.
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- Whitworth students caught in DC protest
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car