Eugene, OR - A Eugene high school athletic trainer accused of sexual contact with a student pleaded not guilty Thursday in Lane County Circuit Court to sexual abuse charges.
The Register-Guard reports 29-year-old Timothy Michael Schley has been released on bail.
He's accused of having sexual contact with the girl three times since the end of October. He was arrested Feb. 13 and has resigned from the Bethel School District.
Schley had been the only trainer for five years for Willamette High School sports teams.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home