Eugene, OR - A Eugene burglary suspect who gave police a fake name and said he was 17 years old was moved from the Lane County Juvenile Justice Center to the county jail after fingerprints showed he actually was 19.
The Register-Guard reports Jorge Fernandez Perez was arraigned Tuesday as an adult on charges of trespass, burglary and interfering with a police officer.
A woman called 911 Monday night and said she surprised a burglar in her home. Officers found the suspect a short time later hiding under the deck of another home.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting