Eurgene, OR - Fire marshals say Saturday's three-alarm fire that burned an apartment building near the University of Oregon campus in Eugene was accidental.
The Eugene-Springfield Fire Department says investigators questioned the occupant of the apartment where the fire started, and they're still trying to determine exactly how the accident happened.
Damage is estimated at more than $800,000 and all residents will be displaced for a month or two. The Register-Guard reports (http://bit.ly/1bhSKYb ) that about 40 people, mostly students.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school