EPHRATA, Wash. - The Grant County Sheriff's Office reports that an inmate escaped from the Grant County jail Sunday morning but was then apprehended in Moses Lake a short time later.
At approximately 10 a.m. Sunday, Jaime D. Hampshire, age 29, escaped from the Grant County Jail as another subject was being released. Hampshire was being held on felony theft charges.
At approximately 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Hampshire was located and apprehended at a residence on Road 4 NE in Moses Lake.
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase