CHALLIS, Idaho - No damage or injuries have been reported following a 4.1-magnitude earthquake Thursday morning near the central Idaho town of Challis.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the temblor about seven miles northwest of the town occurred at 6:21 a.m.
A Custer County dispatcher says no damage has been reported, but residents in the sparsely populated area have been calling to find out what happened.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017