CHALLIS, Idaho - No damage or injuries have been reported following a 4.1-magnitude earthquake Thursday morning near the central Idaho town of Challis.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the temblor about seven miles northwest of the town occurred at 6:21 a.m.
A Custer County dispatcher says no damage has been reported, but residents in the sparsely populated area have been calling to find out what happened.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line