BOISE, Idaho - A 25-year-old Eagle man charged in a crash that killed his passenger made an initial court appearance Monday.
KBOI-TV reports Andrew Cassell is charged with vehicular manslaughter for the crash on Highway 44 near Horseshoe Bend at about 3 a.m. Friday that killed 21-year-old Aldina Ekic of Boise.
Cassell's bond was set at $75,000 and his preliminary hearing is set for Nov. 18.
- Stripper pleads guilty to running multi-state drug ring
- Study: Idaho natural gas and oil taxes below many states
- Federal judge says he is inclined to let lawsuit proceed
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready