IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for molesting a 13-year-old girl.
The Post Register reports that 41-year-old Glen Ward of Idaho Falls received the sentence Wednesday in 7th District Court. He'll be eligible for parole after seven years.
Ward pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor younger than 16 as part of an agreement. Prosecutors dropped an additional charge of lewd conduct with a minor younger than 16 as part of the deal.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday