IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for molesting a 13-year-old girl.
The Post Register reports that 41-year-old Glen Ward of Idaho Falls received the sentence Wednesday in 7th District Court. He'll be eligible for parole after seven years.
Ward pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor younger than 16 as part of an agreement. Prosecutors dropped an additional charge of lewd conduct with a minor younger than 16 as part of the deal.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives