POCATELLO, Idaho - A Blackfoot man and an Idaho Falls boy have died in separate ATV crashes in eastern Idaho.
The Bingham County Sheriff's Office says 33-year-old David Neff died about 6 p.m. Saturday when the four-wheeler he was driving went off the road and rolled.
Authorities say that at about 6:15 p.m. Sunday, 5-year-old Landon Simpson was a passenger on a four-wheeler that went off the road and rolled.
Simpson was airlifted to the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some