FIRTH, Idaho - The Bingham County sheriff's office has released the name of a 59-year-old man suspected in a weekend stabbing in Firth.
Roger Vincent Arellano was arrested Saturday night after a three-hour standoff and is being held on suspicion of battery with intent to commit a serious felony.
The victim, 66-year-old Jerry Bunce, was listed in stable condition at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls.
Officials say the investigation into the stabbing continues.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some