SEATTLE - Seattle police have arrested a drug-dealing suspect who fled a hit-and-run crash where a woman pushing a stroller on a sidewalk was hit.
The man was taking into custody just before midnight Thursday near the Seattle Center.
Police had attempted to arrest the man about two hours earlier in a drug investigation in the Belltown neighborhood. Officers say he drove off, running a red light and hitting a parked car. Police say the car continued onto the sidewalk where it hit the woman and stroller.
The woman and her baby were treated at Harborview Medical Center for minor injuries.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults