SEATTLE - Police say a 30-year-old woman intentionally struck two teenage girls with her car after an altercation Wednesday morning outside Chief Sealth International High School in West Seattle.
The woman drove away and police are looking for a black Honda.
Fire department medics treated the 17- and 18-year-old girls at the scene and took them to Harborview Medical Center.
Police described their injuries as minor.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults