Eugene, OR - Authorities in Lane County, Ore., are searching for a driver who has been missing since Saturday.
The sheriff's office says 74-year-old Danny Earl Lay was traveling to Vancouver, Wash., from Mexico in a silver Toyota Tacoma with the Washington license plate B54391E.
He was last seen in Lowell, Ore.
He was wearing a light blue polo shirt, black cargo shorts and moccasins.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Lane County Sheriff's Office missing-persons line at 541-682-4115.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car