Eugene, OR - Authorities in Lane County, Ore., are searching for a driver who has been missing since Saturday.
The sheriff's office says 74-year-old Danny Earl Lay was traveling to Vancouver, Wash., from Mexico in a silver Toyota Tacoma with the Washington license plate B54391E.
He was last seen in Lowell, Ore.
He was wearing a light blue polo shirt, black cargo shorts and moccasins.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Lane County Sheriff's Office missing-persons line at 541-682-4115.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods