SPOKANE, Wash. - Rescue crews removed a person who was trapped in their vehicle after a rollover accident on I-90.
The accident occurred just before 6 a.m. Friday morning near Medical Lake-Four Lakes Road.
EMS crews arrived on scene and immediately worked to free the woman from her vehicle, which was upside down. It took crews over an hour to get her free.
That woman was taken to the hospital with non-serious injuries.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car