VANCOUVER, Wash. - Clark County supporters of President Barack Obama and Democrats have been getting tomatoes thrown at them.
The Columbian reports the Vancouver Education Association saw its third episode of a tomato attack on Monday.
Vancouver Education Association president Courtney Eyer said police think the suspect is a man who rides a bicycle and has been throwing tomatoes at buildings where campaign signs for President Barack Obama have been posted.
Earlier this month, someone distributed a letter in the Minnehaha that stated a few people threw tomatoes on the roof of a neighborhood home that had an Obama sign in the yard.
Republicans have also seen their share of vandalism.
Clark County GOP Chairwoman Stephanie McClintock said someone threw rocks through a glass door and windows at the county Republican headquarters in Hazel Dell last week.
- EWU holding press conference regarding Baldwin
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho