VANCOUVER, Wash. - Clark County supporters of President Barack Obama and Democrats have been getting tomatoes thrown at them.
The Columbian reports the Vancouver Education Association saw its third episode of a tomato attack on Monday.
Vancouver Education Association president Courtney Eyer said police think the suspect is a man who rides a bicycle and has been throwing tomatoes at buildings where campaign signs for President Barack Obama have been posted.
Earlier this month, someone distributed a letter in the Minnehaha that stated a few people threw tomatoes on the roof of a neighborhood home that had an Obama sign in the yard.
Republicans have also seen their share of vandalism.
Clark County GOP Chairwoman Stephanie McClintock said someone threw rocks through a glass door and windows at the county Republican headquarters in Hazel Dell last week.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car