HILLSBORO, Ore. - Court records say a Washington County jail worker supervising a housing unit repeatedly let an inmate out of his cell to have sex with him in a supply closet.
The Oregonian reports that a probable cause affidavit made public Wednesday shows investigators have video of 38-year-old Jill Curry and the inmate entering the closet.
The affidavit says Curry had sex with the inmate on six occasions from May to July.
The documents say investigators turned up the video evidence after they got a report Curry had talked about having sex with him.
She was arrested July 16. Earlier this week another jail service technician was accused of having sex with the same inmate. The sheriff's department says neither woman knew about the other's contact with the inmate.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017