Eugene, OR - A Chicago developer has bought land for a 12-story student apartment tower in Eugene that would have amenities such as a rooftop pool and hot tub.
The Register-Guard reports the company, Core Campus, is among three developers who have bought near the University of Oregon campus, where there's an enrollment boom.
Plans call for a 139-foot tall building with 184 units that could accommodate 518 people.
The city has granted a tax break on the $44 million project. The developer hopes to have it done by the fall of 2015.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image