Eugene, OR - A Chicago developer has bought land for a 12-story student apartment tower in Eugene that would have amenities such as a rooftop pool and hot tub.
The Register-Guard reports the company, Core Campus, is among three developers who have bought near the University of Oregon campus, where there's an enrollment boom.
Plans call for a 139-foot tall building with 184 units that could accommodate 518 people.
The city has granted a tax break on the $44 million project. The developer hopes to have it done by the fall of 2015.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting