GRANTS PASS, Ore. - Oregon State Police say 40 pounds of marijuana have been seized in a Grants Pass-area motel parking lot.
Detectives with the Rogue Area Drug Enforcement team responded to assist city police Monday at the parking lot where the city officers had gone on an unrelated disturbance call.
State Police Sgt. Jim Johnson says a vehicle associated with two Seattle men had a strong odor of pot coming from the trunk. Detectives found five plastic garbage bags with a total of 40 pounds of marijuana.
Police say Alex Carabollo and Samuel Braun were cited to appear at a later date in Josephine County Circuit Court for unlawful possession and delivery of marijuana.
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane