ARLINGTON, Wash. - Snohomish County sheriff's detectives found human remains Thursday under a concrete slab on property in Arlington.
Detectives believe the remains are a man who disappeared in 2004. His wife was arrested and jailed in Everett for investigation of murder.
The sheriff's office says detectives also discovered what appears to be a chop shop on the property. They recovered a stolen pickup truck.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives