Hillsboro, OR - A man who was a Washington County deputy when he vandalized cars at his Hillsboro apartment complex pleaded guilty Monday to criminal mischief.
Tony Parker was sentenced to 80 hours of community service.
KPTV reports neighbors reported seeing Parker acting strangely in the parking lot the night last August that three tires were slashed and an antenna was ripped off.
No motive for the vandalism was disclosed.
Parker no longer works for the sheriff's office.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line