EVERETT, Wash. - A man accused of tipping off bikini baristas to undercover officers when he worked as a Snohomish County sheriff's sergeant pleaded not guilty Thursday in Everett to charges of promoting prostitution and official misconduct.
Darrell O'Neill was a deputy for 30 years. He was arrested after police raided Java Juggs espresso stands in June 2013. He later retired.
The Daily Herald reports O'Neill is accused of tipping off baristas in return for sexual favors.
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane