GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - An Idaho County sheriff's deputy is charged with having a sexual relationship with an underage girl.
Prosecutors allege 31-year-old Daniel Funderberg became involved with a 16-year-old girl this summer and told investigators that he had sex with the girl at his house.
Sheriff Doug Giddings says Funderberg was placed on paid administrative leave on Dec. 3. He is scheduled to appear in Lewis County Magistrate Court on Dec. 20 on a charge of felony sexual battery committed by having lewd and lascivious contact with the girl.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car