CLARKSTON, Wash. - The Asotin County Sheriff's Office reports it has resumed the search for the remains of Rachael Anderson along the Snake River.
Anderson disappeared in April 2010; her estranged husband Charles Capone and his friend David Stone were later arrested and charged with her killing. Stone, however, agreed to a plea deal with prosecutors in December and gave them information that led them to conduct a search on the Snake River last November.
The search is being conducted in the vicinity of the Red Wolf Bridge and authorities are asking boaters to steer clear of the search boats in that area.
The sheriff's office is being assisted by the Asotin County Fire District, Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office and the Coast Guard.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up