DENVER - Art is also on the line Super Bowl Sunday as the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks vie for the NFL championship.
In a friendly wager announced Monday, if the Broncos win, the Seattle Art Museum will send a Seahawk mask from its North Coast Native American collection to Denver for three months.
If the Seahawks win, the Seattle museum gets a Frederic Remington bronze of a cowboy riding a bucking horse for three months.
In a museum director's genteel version of trash talk, Seattle's Kimerly Rorschach says she's already making plans to display the Remington.
Denver's Christoph Heinrich is equally confident, saying in a statement: "We know the Broncos won't be busted."
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March