DENVER - Art is also on the line Super Bowl Sunday as the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks vie for the NFL championship.
In a friendly wager announced Monday, if the Broncos win, the Seattle Art Museum will send a Seahawk mask from its North Coast Native American collection to Denver for three months.
If the Seahawks win, the Seattle museum gets a Frederic Remington bronze of a cowboy riding a bucking horse for three months.
In a museum director's genteel version of trash talk, Seattle's Kimerly Rorschach says she's already making plans to display the Remington.
Denver's Christoph Heinrich is equally confident, saying in a statement: "We know the Broncos won't be busted."
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives