EVERETT, Wash. - The death toll from the mudslide that hit the Washington town of Oso has risen to 37.
The Snohomish County medical examiner's office said Tuesday it has received one more victim. The person's name has not been released.
The sheriff's office says seven other people are still listed as missing.
A search for bodies continues in the debris left when the March 22 landslide raced across the North Fork of the Stillaguamish River and buried dozens of homes in the riverfront community about 55 miles northeast of Seattle.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car