Portland, OR - Tuesday is federal income tax day, of course. In Portland it's also arts tax day.
It's the deadline for the $35 arts tax that was approved in 2012 by voters.
The tax is designed to raise$12 million a year for art and music teachers and related groups and projects.
Failing to pay the arts tax brings a penalty of an additional $35.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone