Portland, OR - The co-founder of Dave's Killer Bread is back in Washington County Jail after pleading not guilty Friday to criminal charges from a police chase last November.
The Oregonian reports 51-year-old Dave Dahl is being held on $520,000 bail. He had been charged including assault, unlawful use of a weapon and resisting arrest.
Dahl was arrested on Nov. 14 after leading Washington County deputies on a half-mile chase and ramming two patrol cars. Three deputies had non-life-threatening injuries.
Court documents show the deputies were initially responding to a 911 call from a woman in Dahl's home who reported he was having a mental breakdown.
The face of the organic bread company has a criminal history that includes 15 years in and out of prison on drug, assault and robbery charges.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time