Portland, OR - The father of a 14-year-old girl who said she was sexually assaulted in southeast Portland's Lents neighborhood located the suspect for police.
Police say the girl was walking home Sunday afternoon when she was grabbed and pulled into a side yard and assaulted.
The man let her go and she ran home. Her father went looking and found a man who matched the suspect's description.
Police arrested the 21-year-old for investigation of rape.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting