SEATTLE - A cruise ship that returned to Seattle after a fire in its boiler room has left the port again.
Holland America says no one was injured in the fire, and the Coast Guard has declared the vessel safe to continue on its journey to Alaska.
The Westerdam left Seattle around 10:15 a.m. Sunday, with about 3,000 people on board.
Because of the delay, Holland America has revised the seven-day sailing schedule. Passengers will miss their visit to Sitka.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance