SEATTLE - A cruise ship that returned to Seattle after a fire in its boiler room has left the port again.
Holland America says no one was injured in the fire, and the Coast Guard has declared the vessel safe to continue on its journey to Alaska.
The Westerdam left Seattle around 10:15 a.m. Sunday, with about 3,000 people on board.
Because of the delay, Holland America has revised the seven-day sailing schedule. Passengers will miss their visit to Sitka.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car