Seattle, WA - A 72-foot tugboat has sunk at its pier on Lake Union in Seattle.
Officials said Monday that crews are using absorbent pads around the boat to reduce the spread of any fuel. The Coast Guard says it received notification from the vessel's caretaker Monday morning that the boat had sunk and there was a sheen of fuel in the water.
Crews aren't sure how much fuel is on board the boat.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns