Helena, MT - Two Anaconda cousins are suspected of trying to rob a Helena casino over the weekend.
One ended up in the hospital after a casino employee beat him with an aluminum baseball bat.
Police Chief Troy McGee says 38-year-old Joshua James Kline was hospitalized after the attempted robbery at the Copper Club Casino late Saturday while 39-year-old George Kelly Kline Jr., was found hiding under a bed at a friend's house in Butte on Sunday. Both face felony robbery charges.
Police say two men walked into the casino and demanded money. An employee ordered them to leave, but one of the men punched the employee. The employee hit an alarm button, grabbed a baseball bat and hit both men. He held Joshua Kline under police arrived.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River