Medford, OR - A couple who engaged in oral sex on a flight from Medford, Ore., to Las Vegas pleaded guilty Wednesday to disorderly conduct and each was fined $250.
The Mail Tribune reports Christopher Martin of Las Vegas and Jessica Stroble of Medford were not required to attend the hearing in federal court in Las Vegas and the pleas from their lawyers were accepted by Magistrate Judge George Foley.
The pair were initially charged with lewd, indecent and obscene acts on an airplane for their behavior on the June 21 Allegiant Air flight.
An FBI affidavit says passengers saw Martin exposing himself and engaging in acts with Stroble despite warnings from flight attendants.
In a statement to the Medford paper, Martin apologized to those he hurt and offended.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting