Medford, OR - A couple who engaged in oral sex on a flight from Medford, Ore., to Las Vegas pleaded guilty Wednesday to disorderly conduct and each was fined $250.
The Mail Tribune reports Christopher Martin of Las Vegas and Jessica Stroble of Medford were not required to attend the hearing in federal court in Las Vegas and the pleas from their lawyers were accepted by Magistrate Judge George Foley.
The pair were initially charged with lewd, indecent and obscene acts on an airplane for their behavior on the June 21 Allegiant Air flight.
An FBI affidavit says passengers saw Martin exposing himself and engaging in acts with Stroble despite warnings from flight attendants.
In a statement to the Medford paper, Martin apologized to those he hurt and offended.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter