Bozeman, MT - Two Bozeman residents have denied charges they let a 2-year-old boy smoke marijuana.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports Lucas Keith Wilson appeared in District Court on Monday and Camilla Rose Samuels was in court Tuesday. Both pleaded not guilty to felony and misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child.
Prosecutors say Wilson and Samuels let Wilson's 2-year-old son smoke marijuana while the family was staying in a tent at a campground. Prosecutors say both Wilson and Samuels told investigators they let the boy smoke marijuana five times since August. Wilson said it would make the boy mellow.
Charging documents say the couple recently had a baby that tested positive for marijuana and meth when he was born.
Wilson remained jailed Wednesday with his bail set at $50,000.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time