Bozeman, MT - Two Bozeman residents have denied charges they let a 2-year-old boy smoke marijuana.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports Lucas Keith Wilson appeared in District Court on Monday and Camilla Rose Samuels was in court Tuesday. Both pleaded not guilty to felony and misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child.
Prosecutors say Wilson and Samuels let Wilson's 2-year-old son smoke marijuana while the family was staying in a tent at a campground. Prosecutors say both Wilson and Samuels told investigators they let the boy smoke marijuana five times since August. Wilson said it would make the boy mellow.
Charging documents say the couple recently had a baby that tested positive for marijuana and meth when he was born.
Wilson remained jailed Wednesday with his bail set at $50,000.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives