KENNEWICK, Wash. - The Benton County coroner has identified a body found in a burning pickup truck in a Kennewick park Friday.
The Tri-City Herald reports (https://goo.gl/1Vi6pc) dental records were used to identify 62-year-old Frank Kobory as the man who died in the pickup truck. His cause of death wasn't yet known.
Kobory was alone in the vehicle and investigators say it's unclear whether the fire was intentional or accidental.
Kennewick police Sgt. Randy Maynard told the paper police aren't investigating the death as a crime.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan