KENNEWICK, Wash. - The Benton County coroner has identified a body found in a burning pickup truck in a Kennewick park Friday.
The Tri-City Herald reports (https://goo.gl/1Vi6pc) dental records were used to identify 62-year-old Frank Kobory as the man who died in the pickup truck. His cause of death wasn't yet known.
Kobory was alone in the vehicle and investigators say it's unclear whether the fire was intentional or accidental.
Kennewick police Sgt. Randy Maynard told the paper police aren't investigating the death as a crime.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday